Small nodule on left jaw
A small nodule I hv seen since 2 pain in it.eariar it was too small.but now it shows increase ment.what should I do.i take opinion from cancer specialists. He want to do surgery for removing it.well it z not diagnosed in frmc city scan. I m sending citiscan n ultra sound report with it
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der even histo path examination has to be done better to rule out carcinoma consult oncologist or ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.