Small lump under my left
Hi Doctor, I have found a small lump under my l eft testicle,no pain at all. One doctor said it's hydrocele and other asked me for few medical tests and gave medicines (deox.cap, linear cap), Dr..says ED/PME. Iam 40yrs old, during intercourse my penis is not getting harder not so long enough. When I used above medicines I am good at intercourse. Does my sexs and that small lump are inter related. Please guide me so that I can get perminant treatment.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.  Get the test done.  It may be some kind of cyst also.  Show to another doctor if you are not comfortable with the previous one.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?