Small lump under my left
Hi Doctor, I have found a small lump under my l eft testicle,no pain at all. One doctor said it's hydrocele and other asked me for few medical tests and gave medicines (deox.cap, linear cap), Dr..says ED/PME. Iam 40yrs old, during intercourse my penis is not getting harder not so long enough. When I used above medicines I am good at intercourse. Does my sexs and that small lump are inter related. Please guide me so that I can get perminant treatment.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello.  Get the test done.  It may be some kind of cyst also.  Show to another doctor if you are not comfortable with the previous one.