chest-icon

Small lump or tightness a

I have tightness around the chest like a band and heaviness on it. Also seems to be a lump under left breast very small one

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 1st August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello, Tightness of chest can be due to indigestion and distension of abdomen. Cardiac causes needs to be rulled out as well. The lumps you felt in breast can be normal milk glands. For confirming it, before going for unnecessary investigation,  you should visit a surgeon for clinical diagnosis. Diseases of the breast comes under the domain of a surgeon. You probably stay in Bangalore, so it's difficult to do examination. If it is confirmed that you are suffering from some breast disease, then consult for homoeopathic medicines. Regards
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Tightness around the chest imply to sensation or some band-like thing? The lump may be a cyst. If you can elaborate n give full details about the problem, thru practo or visiting my clinic @ Bengaluru, I can help u to overcome the problem Gud luck
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Chennai
Its good to consult a gynecologist near by you to diagnose your problem, If you have any fibroids in breast means Homeopathy medicines helps you to overcome from your problem, So its good to consult a Female Gynecologist first, All the best
Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Noida
Go for ultrasound breast and x ray chest to rule out any abnormalities
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Constitutional treatment required else take acute medicine to reduce acute phase  
Dr. Vikas Mishra
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Allahabad
U should come in my clinic it is curable
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi suggesting you to consult a doctor of your choice. Needs clinical evaluation. Hope it helps
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 8 yrs exp RaeBareli
I suggest u do x- ray chest pa view. Also a USG of both breasts. After getting the report treatment would begin. However u can start taking Mag phos 6× and Calcarea flour 6× twice daily 4 tabs from each. Do not press the lump. Get back to me with the reports Also let me know if there is any cold affection in chest or any gas/acidity etc.