Small lump in left side
My mother noticed a small lump in her left side breast...she went for a needle aspiration test..they recommended for surgery.. But she did not have any symptoms and she is very healthy ..is she need surgery?

Hi there I understand your concern...considering your history it may be due to malignancy...detailed clinical examination and evaluation is needed...and you should have posted FNAC reports then it would have been easier to suggest you something...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.