Small intestane bacteria

I have stomach bloating and gas ,fullness of stomach problems. I have consulted gastrointelogist and he said I have probably facing SIBO problem. Due to that only I have continues bloating and gas problem. And he also suggest to take anti biotics but it does not cure permanently. Is there any permanent solution in homeopathi ,ayurvedic or allopathi. Please help me. I am suffering a lot.

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Have a healthy breakfast daily. Avoid staying in empty stomach for long. Take some food in frequent  intervals. Consume plenty of water. If you are doing night shifts, then try to avoid that. Have good sleep. Along with this take homoeopathic medicines after consulting a doctor near you. Regards
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

It is now a days very common problem almost 12% of the population. It is curable by homoeopathy by longlasting speceilised treatment. You have missed to provide the name of Bacteria..
Your age is only 26 , so you should go through proper treatment in person. therefore if you feel free you may contact me through Practo for your characterised homoeopathic treatment.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Are there any tests you have undergone or just on the basis of your conversation with the doctor the diagnosis of "sibo" was established? I would need further more history and some tests to comment further. You can re post the question with the reports and we will be able to help you better. And if you have consulted a gastroenterologist, attach the prescription of his so we can know what he has suggested. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Sameer Kumar Singh
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Gorakhpur
att bedtime after dinner take nux vom 200 daily
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Nothing to worry, Symptomatic homeopathy medicines helps for you, along with Diet, Its good to consult a experienced Homeopathy Doctor near by you, All the best