Small hard pimple on left side cheek
There is a small hard pimple on my inner left side cheek. Kindly let me what is it. (Image attached) Thank you.

Hello , Welcome to Practo - This is your Dentist - I went through your query and attached image.  Its an ulcer that regresses itself. Sometimes stress or vit defficiency or trauma during eating or brushing cause it. - Nothing to worry. Kindly take -: - Tab Zincovit (multivitamin) 1 tab od x 15  days - Rexidine M Forte Gel  apply over the ulcer (numbing gel) I hope it helped, Thank's Alot Have  a Good Day.
Avoid Spicy food.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Apply Quadra gel before food for 7 days for 5 min don't swallow , gargle after 5 min.
Dear practo user It's seem normal.
Looks more like an ulcer. Does it burn on spicy food? In the meantime you can apply Oint Dologel over it 3-4 Times a day with a clean finger or a clean earbud. Also, you can take Cap Becosule one daily which is a multivitamin, for 15-20 days.
Visit your dentist if it doesn’t subside in 3-4 days
Avoid hot/ spicy food
Need more information for a confirm diagnosis... Still looks like chronic cheek bite lesion which cause hyperkeratosis if its asymptomatic and is there since long.. Another possible thing is healing ulcer...
either teleconsult or visit a dentist
Is it asymptomatic?  If so, warm water salt gargle repeatedly. If painful, dologel CT, 5 times/day,use clean mouth and finger/fresh ear bud for applying  the gel, keep applied on extracted teeth gum area for 3 mins, not to swallow the saliva, rinse mouth thoroughly after 3 minutes. Not to eat anything for next 20 minutes.