Small bumps under eye
Hello. I have small bumps on my lower eyelid. They have been there for last 1 month. Small red bumps. Kind of looks like boils. But there is no pain or discomfort. Sometimes they itch a little bit. I'm using those regular eye drops but they are not working. I'm not sure if it's a skin problem or something related to eyes. Please suggest me what I should do.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. A Dermatologist should be able to help you. It looks like milium cyst to me from the photograph provided but can be discussed with more accuracy during a consultation.