Small bump under my eye
Hello. I have a small bump under my right eye (on my lower eyelid). It's been there for last one month. It doesn't change its shape or size that much. Sometimes it itches a little bit. But nothing else. No pain or discomfort. I have applied those eye drops but still it won't go. It'll be really helpful if I got any advice. Thank you.

Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

From the photo, it is most probably a lid infection like stye. But 1 month is too long a period for a stye. It usually resolves much faster. Try warm compresses for another week. If it doesn't resolve, then review with your Ophthalmologist to rule out lid growths which can mimic a stye.
Hi... Looks like you have developed stye.... Most styes get better without treatment within a few days or weeks..... External styes may turn into yellow spots and release pus after three to four days. Internal styes are more painful and may last slightly longer...... A warm compress held against the eye will encourage the stye to release pus and heal more quickly..... Further treatment isn't usually needed unless your stye is very painful and isn't getting better.....