Small bump in gum
I have a small bump in gum since 5-6 months, it gets big sometimes and sometimes small , sometimes paining ... I have attached photo of it...what could it be?

It is a grossly carious tooth get your self an xray done soon and medication and treatment needs to be started ASAP! If you don't visit soon the problem is the only solution that will be left is extraction
Visit Doctor
Its as abscess as the tooth near it is grossly decayed. Get the tooth treated before it turns into a big swelling and the tooth needs to be removed. Everything cannot be judged through pictures. Visit dentist for clinical examination and x ray.
This small bump that u talk about is filled with pus. Pus has collected there because of the cavity and infection. U need to get an X-ray done followed by root canal and gum treatment.
Visit a doctor.
Do not skip the gum treatment it is equally important as the root canal.