Small breast size
My breast size is 28..iam married and its been one month ..actually my problem is that my hubby wants to suck my breast but he is not able to do that properly. What should I do

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

NOTHIN CAN BE DONE. THERE IS NO WAY TO INCREASE THE BREAST SIZE OTHER THAN SURGERY. THE BREAST SIZE DEPENDS UPON YOUR CONSTITUTION. GIVE A LITTLE TIME AS YOUR AGE WOUJLD GROW SO WILL THE BREAST

Hello... Breast growth and development depends on harmone called estrogen.. It naturally secreted in body after puberty . if you are underweight do work out and have nutritious diet to increase weight. It will grow bigger eventually ,don't worry about the size of breast.......