Small ball on eyelid

Itchy corner of eyelid and a small ball on upper left eyelid. Not painful. On looking closely left eye also is slightly swollen, sometimes red, sometimes not. Am on homeo for allergoes, will that be enough or should I get this checked out?
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small ball on eyelid

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?