Slow hair growth
Hi doc. I use best shampoo n hair mask for my hair but still my hair are dry and frizzy.. I have split ends too though i use serum to get rid of it. I have strait hair but my hair growth is slow. I use to take biotin tablets before but don't use it anymore. I wanna grow my hair quickly . Kindly tell me what to do?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair and may affect hair growth. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and ensure growth. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.