ayurveda-icon
Slip Disk treatment/Panchkarma
My mother is having slip disc problem (MRI report attached). I have heard about Panchkarma treatment in Ayurveda. I would like to know below. 1) What is expected result of after treatment, i.e. Will it cure the problem or will it ease to get the problem cured thru our lifestyle. 2) Would the all therapies be given in single season or in multiple seasons, like first season for 15 days or so, then 2nd season after a month or 2 depending on condition, and so on? 3) How much approximate time does it need to get slip disc cured thru Panchkarma? Approximately how many sessions would be needed? 4) Average cost for each session? Based on the inputs I would like to start one.

Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best panchkarma treatment. Thanks
The reports show that the condition of spineis weak. But yes panchakarma treatment will help you alot. 1) Initially it will ease the problem , then it will halt the progression of degeneration. Once the condition is stable and the back is painfree, the exercise, diet and lifestyle modifications will help in recovering the damage. 2) There will be four or more sessions depending on the condition. Each session will have a set of 9 days of therapies. After every two months. 3) It will take approximatly one year to get completely ok as only panchakarma will not be ableto cure slip disc alone. We will need ayurvedic medications to reduce rhe swelling and toxins accumulated around the disc of spine. 4) The average cost of each therapy may vary from 800 to 1000/-. Time for each therapy will be about 40 to 60 minutes.
Keep her warm and fix the back support belt while walking.
Stop curd, rice, lassi and frozen foods. Feel free to chat in details or visit Ayubless Ayurveda Clinic, 634-Sector 38, Gurugram. If you need to take time for finalising about panchakarma, medications can be started first to get the healing started, u can get the medicines via courier
There are lots of options for these problems leech application lep basti kati basti internal ayurvediy medicine diet lifestyle corrections. You will see positive changes in few weeks. Physical examination by ayurvediy way is very important in these cases
take appointment for medicine and diet lifestyle correction.
Hello my friend, I understand your concern. Yes, Panchakarma can give better results in this case. The course of treatment may vary individual to individual. Usually it takes 7 days and may cost around 8-10k/session. She may require multiple sessions.  But, We at Khasgiwale Ayurveda Clinic, provide conservative line of Treatment, with in-house medications. It can be treated with medicines only. Contact for more details. You can personally meet me at my clinic, near Alankar Police Chowki, Karve Nagar, Pune. Kindly Bring all the previous test reports. Happy to help you...!
Answer  for questions 1.Definitely panchkarma will help. 2.multiple sittings are required. 3.you get relief immediately but complete cure takes time. 4.cost depends on sittings and severity of problems in patients.
find panchkarma centre near you and start the treatment.
can consult me for any advice. There are local ayurvedic applications which helps cure in slipdisc along with some medications.
Hello Yes, through panchkarma and Ayurvedic medicine we can treat slip disc.It need multiple session to treat the problem. For more detail information  you can come and consult at my clinic. Thank you Herbal Ayurvedic and panchkarma center Ghatkopar west Mumbai
Hi,you you can I expect result up to 40% in 7 days. It will not cure with Lifestyle correction alone. The number of number of sitting depends on the result after first therapy sessions as per your reports she needs 3 to 6 month because she is having  issue at at multiple levels. cost of the sessions is depend on location as well medicines used in therapy
kindly consult Ayurvedic doctor or you can consult me online