Slightly curved back bone

My cousin has a slightly curved back bone is surgery the only option?? She is 12 yrs old and sometimes has pain in her legs
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello yes surgery is the best solution to her problem consult orthopedician for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?