Slight rash type

Greetings doctor. I have this kind of a rash on the inner side of my thigh. It's really itchy. Please suggest an immediate remedy. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to misdiagnosis and wrong treatment with OTC medications. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. Till then use only over-the-counter anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes.
Psoriasis should be ruled out.
Avoid Self Medications.