cardiologist-icon

Slight pain in left side

I feel slight pain in left side of my heart from past one month.  So i had ECG and report shows HR:73, R-R:818, P-R:216, QRS:114, QT/QTc: 356/393, P/QRS/T: 30/-69/7, RV5/SV1:0.670/0.280 and RV5+SV1 :0.950 is it normal.  My age 30 yrs,  wt 86 kgs,  height 175 cm.

Doctor Answers (1) on Slight pain in left side

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,

I understand your concern towards your health.

Am afraid that it's a bit difficulty to say with lead values that you have shared but according to the height and weight that you have put up on our page shows that you're a bot over weight and it is time that you start working out like daily walk of 20 mins in the morning will do. Coming to the pain that you have might be of another reason because pain originating from cardiac cause will be unbearable and you will have associated symptoms like sweating, nausea, giddiness, fast heart beat, severe headache. If the pain is dull aching continuous then you need to correct you sitting position in the office.

Thank you.