Slight itching and redness due to cream
Hi doc, I have been prescribed with demelan cream by my derm, but i am facing itching and slight redness on the areas of application.I have used the cream for only 2 days..Shall I continue using the cream after taking a break or discontinue?

Stop it. Sometimes creams can cause irritation. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis causing this itching sensation... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You can mix it with a moistursing cream and apply for 1 week....after that you can try applying it without diluting it... If it is still causing irritation, do consult online for a change in cream...