Slight dizziness sometimes
I am feeling slight dizziness for the past 2 days...very slight i should say...i work in a software company.Is it because of computer or something else?This already happened once 3 months ago.Then a doctor after doing blood and sugar tests told it to be because of malnutrition as i'm underweight to my height.It disappeared then and again coming now.Also Upon prolonged exposure to computer,my eyes are becoming little blurry.What should i do now?

Common causes of dizziness include a migraine, medications, and alcohol. It can also be caused by a problem in the inner ear, where balance is regulated. Dizziness is often a result of vertigo as well. The most common cause of vertigo and vertigo-related dizziness is benign positionalvertigo (BPV). A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

+104
Chat with a doctor
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service
Nowadays dizziness and blurring of eyes are major problem facing   software professionals .when  you spent more time in front  of computer try to blink your eyes frequently. Take eyes away from computer every half an hour, fresh air is important. Wash your eyes with cold water. No need of worry.
You can consult me online for any advise and consultation.
Eat more nutritious foods.leafy vegetables ,carrot etc.etc.
Share me your full details