Slight cross eye.
My eye sight is weak, right now I am wearing specs. I think either my eyes are of different sizes or is cross eyed, I don't know what exactly it is. I need to know is there any method or any treatment through which I could rectify it.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vandana Akshay Iyer
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 4 yrs exp Bangalore
When someone has a weak eye, there is a tendency of the weaker eye to turn out or in depending upon the age. If you want it operated for cosmetic purposes, let a squint specialist decide.
Next Steps
Go to a squint specialist, let him decide whether the squint is operable.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.