Sleepy for whole day
Hi, I am studying and at times study till late and hence sleep till late.. but however, for the last few days, even though I have slept for good amount of time.. I keep on feeling sleepy even after getting up for long.. also, lethargic and lazy along and as if have lost so much of energy. Please suggest what can help..

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

What's your Hemoglobin levels ? What's your Lipid Profile like ? Your weight ? Do you have Hypothyroidism? Multiple questions need to be answered, you definitely need a Physician opinion in person .