Sleeping problem

Sometimes in night i have difficulty in sleeping. I used to flush and i open window. Only after it. I am able to breath normally. In day time i have no difficulty even in cycling.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes.... Don't worry Every health problems should be corrected on this platform permanently Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Practice yogas and pranayamas daily morning Practice morning and evening walk necessary Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Avoid fast food and restaurants food A glass of milk at bed time daily For medicines details ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section Vote for this answer