Sleeping problem
I am unable to get a quality sound sleep. I neither sleep in daytime nor do I smoke, drink or take drugs. I have a good lifestyle and exercise at least 4-6 days a week. My diet is also good. Can you suggest me some ways by which I can improve the quality of my sleep and sleep faster ???

Hi.... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime. Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m..... Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping. Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends....