Sleeping problem
I am not sleeping well since last 15 days .I have been tested but everything is normal like blood tests and ECG ,bp etc I am sensitive to things when anything happend around me and my heart beat increases and  I feel my blood vessel  fast. What should I do

Hello, First you need to to know because of which your heart beat is increasing and you need to take care if that before anything. You need to prepare a time table for you sleep patterns and need to correct it. If you are getting stressed with anything you need need to manage that. At this young age you should not have these all. Try to change your lifestyle. Thank you