Sleeping problem
Having sleeping problem for last few days and taking Homoepathic medicine after consultation like Kali Phosphoricum, Anacardium Orientale 200 and Passiflora incarnata for last 7 days not getting result. I really don't know why I am not having proper sleep although I don't have any stress do regular exercise diet is good. Please suggest

Consult Psychiatrist and get evaluation done, you will be better
Practice sleep hygiene techniques. If you still have trouble sleeping, kindly consult with a Psychiatrist.