Sleeping position s in pregnancy
Hi..am seventh month pregnant...as am always sleeping on my back unknowingly at night times... plz tell me is it harmful to baby...I know always should sleep on left side...r sos...but at night time am sleeping on my back (straight position).plz suggest me... regards...

Sleep in left lateral position...
for detail consultation connect with me online
Try to sleep in left lateral position Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Practically one cannot sleep in lateral position continously So try to sleep left lateral max times
for further queries contact me online
It's preferred to avoid sleeping on ur back after ur cross 24-26wks...as it can occasionally cause decrease in blood supply to baby. However, u can turn right or left.. Use pillows around you to prevent urself to turn around..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Lef lateral is good
Left lateral position.