Sleeping disorder
I suffer sleepless night.i hardly fell asleep at night.even on a stressful day i don't get sleep at night.what should i do?

Hi...., I can understand your situation.... Exercise regularly and stay active... Avoid or limit caffeine... All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. ... Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping.... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends....Stress less and sleep adequate...