Sleeping disorder

I feel like sleepy and tired all the day not able to concentrat on my work .from last one year.plz help mi to find answer with that

Doctor Answers (2) on Sleeping disorder

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Lethargy and fatigue symptoms are a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system. 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician for examination and investigations to rule out other possible causes.
Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi your drowsiness might be due to severe weakness ... kindly consult physician for thorough examination ... you may have to go through few investigation ...