Sleeping disorder: dreams
I watch too much dreams while I sleep. Almost all the time I sleep. I sleep for 7-8 hrs. Non smoker, do not drink alcohol, tea max twice a day. I do regular exercise too. I feel dizzy sometimes. I tried meditation as well but not getting rid of these dreams. I feel that I am not stressed as well. Please help and suggest.

Mr. Amit Sharma
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Maintain a gap of 2 hrs between your dinner and sleep. Dip your feet in cozy water for 10 minutes before you go to your bed. Refrain yourself looking at any screen like TV, mobile etc. once you are on bed for sleeping. And also adjust the lighting of your bedroom ideally there should be very dim or no light in your bedroom but It remains a personal choice so do experiment until you reach optimal level of comfort.