Sleeping & weak memory
Hey there,i m four month pregnant and i m sleeping a lot now a days and my whole routine and home atmosphere is getting severely disturbed and the diziness is not due to medicines also ,my whole time table has got reversed.and i always have a weak memory problem and due to tension it gets more worse.please answer my query sooner.seeking for helpful answers

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Hey slight dizziness happen in pregnancy but not too much same for your memory.... So stress management can be done with help of yoga and meditation