Sleep walking

I have had problems with sleep walking earlier (5-6 years ago) and they just began to resurface lately. What sort of a doctor do I consult for something like this?
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleep walking

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Sleep walking is also known as somnambulism.
For the treatment of this you have to consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Do not delay because you might even get injured while sleep walking.

Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?