Sleep regressions

My daughter is 4 months, 14 days old. Offlate she has developed some sleep issues which earlier wasn't there at all. She used to sleep on her own after being fed n burped. However since approx 20 days or so she doesn't seem to settle on her own. This is specifically during the day time. The moment I feed her she gets drowsy however during the end of the feed she's wide awake. Though she seems tired n sleepy but she refuses to go to sleep. N if i let her b on her own she starts moaning n displays all signs of sleep like redness of eyes, rubbing eyes n ears n looking miles for minutes altogether. I understand the growth spurt factor but if at all it's because of that is this how long it's supposed to last? I take extra precaution to ensure she doesn't reach the stage of being overtired where she becomes hyperactive n won't sleep at all but at this point nothing seems to work at all. It has started taking a toll on my health now as iam the only one to lookafter her.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleep regressions

Mayank Rawat Ghaziabad | Pediatrician
Usually children keep changing their sleep patterns. Look for any nose block. Make sure she is burped well. Does she have colic (crying with legs folded) ? How is her activity when awake? If all is well, nothing significantly bothersome.