Sleep problem ..
It about my father (age 42).When he goes to deep sleep he says that his body feels some burning sensation and that sensation is enough to wake him up with a sudden and bcoz of this he is not able to sleep properly. He suffered from a brain hemorrhage two years ago also he is taking medicines for diabetes.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi

It may be cause of post brain hemorrhage sensory issue. You should consult with neurologist who was seeing him before. That's normal phenomenon & depends on involvement of area of brain which is related to that.I can't tell you exactly as I didn't see his MRT/CT & Procedures including medications. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut.