Dizziness when sleeping
Get this dizziness kind of feeling when turning in my sleep from one side to another means the world is going round and round while lay in bed just started to get these symptoms from yesterday pls could u guide help me regarding this where to go to cure I mean which doc..thanks

Dr. Jaipee Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
your simtem is vertigo you go to any neurologist and take physiotherapy also in physiotherapy you take Manuel traction and hot pack and neck exercise and last one posture care don't forward bend neck forward ( down) table work do with neck supported