Sleep problem
I am not able to get the proper sleep in night time, in fact i am feeling sleepy in day time. i would be happy if you help me in getting a solution for this

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can try to get some sleep by yourself by going to a walk before going to bed. 40 mins walk will help you. Keep your phone aside when you go to bed. If not, then consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. No pills will be suggested for this on this platform. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.