Sleep issues

Hello doctor I have not been able to sleep well since a couple of days. I know work stress could be one of the reason. Please help me overcome my problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleep issues

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, It's good that you could identify one of your problems; that being work stress. However, you seem to be facing other kinds of stress as well. You haven't given much details which makes it difficult to give you specific help. Since it's been only a few days I shall not advise you for medication. Have you tried deep breathing techniques? They help to clear your mind and be stress free especially before bed time. I hope you are not having any caffeine before going to bed as that could lead to sleepless nights. There are many more techniques but as I mentioned, you haven't provided many details. If you wish, you can book an appointment for a session and talk at length about your problem.