Sleep disorder
I am not able to sleep at night.what should I do???Even I didn't sleep at day time.Help me doctor!!!

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Why aren't you able to sleep? What do you do instead of sleeping. And since how long have you been not sleeping? Keep the phone aside, switch off the lights and try to sleep if you still dont get sleep, read a book. Consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Insomnia?i need your history,physical examination and certain investigations to come to conclusion.
do day time regular exercises,relaxation things such as music ,movies sports and games,mediation,engage in somework ,.inspite of these you didnt recovered means you need medicines for quick relief.but best results visit general physician /psychiatrist.
no having sleep for long time causes many problems in future.reduce your weight.check for cholesterol,sugar and bp regularly