Sleep.deprived and tiredn

My mother is 55 yrs old, she is feeling extreme tiredness and unable to walk few metres. She just wants to sleep d entire day. She is unable to sleep in night and sleeping the entire day and also getting tired easily. I am really concerned abt this. This is happening for the last 1 month. Earlier everything was fine and normal. Kindly suggest. We have also done blood related test and found everything normal.

Doctor Answers (3) on Sleep.deprived and tiredn

Please check her Vit D, Calcium & B12 level. What is her thyroid status? Follow other suggestions as advised by others. Consult a physician.
Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
Rx R14(Germany) Dosage -20drops with some water 4 time six month daliy. Other prob...cusult you me. S.k.ghosh,,23.4.2016.
Anindya Mukherjee Kolkata | Consultant Physician
You have done the tests. So, what is her TSH, fT4, FBS, PPBS values? Ask her to drink plenty of oral fluid and take plenty of green leafy vegetables and yellow orange vegetables and fruits. Review with the reports to a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN