Skin tone and dark spots
Recently I have turned black and oily. I don't know the reason. Please suggest me what I have to do to regain my fairness. And even I hav pimples growth and dark spots on my face. Please help me to get me out from please.even if it is artificial no problem. Thank you

Hey,pimples are common at this age due to harmonal variation ,pimples on puncturing leaves black spots so you shouldn't puncture them, these spots disappear over period of time , apply sunscreen lotion, cover yourself while going out , don't use steroids without prescription as it has withdrawal side effect , consult dermatologist