Skin tan removal
Tell me how to remove skin tan from face using natural and homemade products???tell me the whole procedure properly

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Home made solutions - you need to consult somebody else for that. It is a double edged sword and may cause more harm than benefits.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.