Skin tags all over body
I am getting small small skin tags all over body..like face, neck, chest...please let me know the reason why it is happening..do I have to go for any test..

Please visit a dermatologist to get it checked
Undergo laser removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Detailed medical history is required as it may appear due to underlying insulin issue, friction,  obesity ...can be removed through electrocautry..for further details you can consult us online
Proper history evaluation is required for skin tags all over the body . Recent increase of weight ? Blood sugar levels ?
Kindly take online consultation for the same.
Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.