Skin tag@back spinal area

I found skin tag on my back near spinal area from 6 months. It never hurts but can seen and feel while touching it. Please suggest how it can be avoided. Are there any recommended local applications to get rid of it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin tag@back spinal area

Hi..

Skin tag anywhere on body cannot be treated with creams or tablets. Best option is to get removed with laser or radio frequency treatment. It is a very simple procedure. Done under local anesthesia. Within half an hour you are out of the clinic..

First consult a dermatologist whether it is really a skin tag or something else. Only once the diagnosis is confirmed then proceed with treatment

Thanks

Greetings. I am afraid no local applications would work to either stop it from growing or for removing it. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist near you and try and get rid of it by radio frequency ablation or carbon di oxide laser. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.