Skin Specialist
My skin is getting loose and my laugh lines appear very deep i look my older than my age plz suggest some medicine for making my face fuller

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Ageing is an ongoing process. The most important thing is to change lifestyle to increase exercise and reduce stress. Stop smoking. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and proteins and avoid junk food. Start a broad spectrum sun screen regularly. Your dermatologist may also prescribe some hood anti ageing creams and antioxidants. Treatments such as chemical peels laser or dermabrasion will also help