Skin sensitivity
Skin of my face is very sensitive, always it looks reddish, whenever m coming in contact with sunrays m feeling burning sensation in my face and itching also... I hv tried a moisturising cream as my skin is dry but after applying any moisturiser itching problem is increasing like anything because aloevera and glycerine also not suitable for my face I hv allergy frm them. I dnt knw wat to do. Pls give me a suitable suggestion...

Dr. Suman Polavarapu
Aesthetic Medicine 14 yrs exp Hyderabad
It sounds like u suffer from dry sensitive skin. Its important to see a good cosmetologist/ dermatologist who can assess your skin type and prescribe you medicines accordingly. Most important of all is sunscreen and then equally moisteriser that can help your problems. I doubt very much, it may not be allergy, i think your skin is getting irritated because u r not protecting it properly.