cancer-icon

Skin related serious issu

Dr. I today read somewhere about cancer. Symptoms were mentioned in that article. I am 5'3 and my weight is 40 kgs. When I was in 12th my weight was45 kgs. Since that time I haven't gain Weight. Also my skin is on a different level. I always come up with a new allergy in my skin ... Pimples... Rashes.. when I scratch or I do itching on my skin that specific area got swell and get calm in an hour or so. Dr. My concern is that.. article told me SKIN INFECTION AND WEIGHT LOSE CAN BE A SYMPTOM OF CANCER. PLEASE I REQUEST YOU PLEASE TELL ME IS EVERYTHING OK WITH ME OR NOT. I am scared so can't tell this at my home..but want to consult an experienced doctor.. because this is a deadly disease and I don't want to be a part of this.. PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO REVERT SOON AND PLEASE THINK WELL BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS KILLING ME FROM INSIDE..PLEASE

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin related serious issu

Dr. Shubham Jain Delhi | Surgical Oncologist
Please see a dermatologist first
Dr. Abhinav Choudhary Delhi | Surgical Oncologist
You have absolutely no signs of cancer whatsoever. You are unnecessarily worried, whatever symptoms you have described Happen in young adults anyway, I also had similar worries when I was a teenager, actually people like us try to solve most of our problems ourselves because we don't want to trouble anyone, but it's not a good thing, if you have a pimple anywhere, discuss with ur friends in a friendly manner & they will tell you that they have suffered similar problems & ur doubts will go away, also avoid people with negative mindset, (sometimes parents can have negative mindset). You don't have any physical problem, only a mental problem, trust me.