Skin related query
I want to have a glowing skin ,is there any natural and home made way to get a flawless skin,so that it doesn't have any side effects ,please help me out

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

Take nutritious diet proper sleep and 11-12glass of water daily apply a good moister if your skin is dry and good sunscreen before going outside. I dont know how much your home remedies will work but you can use adapalene gel once at night all over face small quantity regularly which definitely make your skin glowing over a period of time. You can also consult your dermatologist for variouss face mask, rejuvenation peels and frational lasers. Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute