Skin rashes

I get small rashes on my hands and neck when I go out in sun. These cause itching, more during nights. If I scractch or even touch them, they spread very quick on my skin. please kindly suggest a solution and what is the reason for this problem. Is it serious or is it common? Thank You.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rashes

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
On the foot even warts can present like corns. Corns are painful and usually few in number. They are formed on weight bearing areas. However warts are viral infections and spread from one area to another. Also from one person to another. Warts tend to be recurrent and Patients with multiple warts require 3 to 4 sessions for wart removal for it to completely disappear. This is because it takes about 3 months for a wart to grow to a visible state. So small warts which have already spread to other areas will not be seen and will grow after 2 to 3 months. There are many methods to remove warts but I have found electric cautery to be the method with least recurrence in my patients. It is a method where the warts are destroyed by electric current. It is done under local anaesthesia. You may fix an appointment with me or any other dermatologist to get the needful procedure to remove your warts. Do not touch them as they spread. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore