Skin rashes..
I am facing this problem from 10 months...i having redness at upper thigs...i have take so much cure to remove it...but i failed..give me proper solution
6 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello viral infection dermatitis should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?