Skin rashes
Hi, I'm looking for a dermatologist who can make a home visit. My brother is pretty much on the bed on account of slipped disc (l5-s1). He developed skin rashes and cracked skin in and around the privates probably due to a reaction with the meds administered and adult diapers worn as he was completely bed ridden during his stay at the hospital. Also his lips are have cracked. At present he is applying Boroline cream and betaine ointment. Much appreciated if a dermatologist can drop by our home as he cannot walk down the steps (we are on the second flr) owing to his spinal problem.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. I am a dermatologist from Bangalore. You could contact me on follow up messaging and I could probably help you with the same. Or else you could look up my contact details on my Practo profile. Due to policy restrictions I would not be able to share my number in this response. You could even mail me at govindmittalatgmail.com
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. I am emphatic to your situation and wonder if I could be of help but I live in a different city and in present circumstances home visit by a qualified dermatologist is very difficult as such trends have stopped over the years. However there are few portals who claim arranging home visits for any specialty, Kindly consult one of them. I am providing a link of one such website, Please check with them for the availability of dermatologist. http://www.portea.com/our-services/doctor-consultations/
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best.