Skin rashes and jock itch

I am suffering from itching problem from past 2-3 months. I have some sort of ringworms on my hips and the more I rub them the more they itch. I ignored them at first but then used ring-guard and they gone but just within a week they came back and I did the same again but they came back again.I googled and found that it could be jock itch which could be due to moisture etc so I took countermeasures but to no benefit. so can anyone plz help to get rid of it permanently.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rashes and jock itch

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
It's highly likely that you are suffering from a fungal skin infection. What you could do at your level is: change undergarments twice a day, avoid wearing tight jeans or pants etc. But this is only a part of the treatment . You will need oral medicines for which you need to visit a dermatologist so that the doctor can examine you and treat you accordingly. So visit one. You will benefit. DO NOT use creams suggested by friends or family or pharmacists. It can only worsen the situation.