Skin rashes after covish second dose
After second dose of covishield vaccine lots of skin problems are shown on my body . Rashes, itching in everywhere in my body.. On Aug 5th I take my 2nd covishield covid vaccine . Till now I have facing these problems.. What can I do please refer any solution.

This is urticaria Consult a dermatologist for proper evaluation
Take Avil 25 mg till you consult
You said multiple skin problems. What kind of rashes are you suffering from. Do you have sequence of events or clinical pictures. Correlation with covid vaccination, is it apt . Are you on any other medications like homeopathy, ayurvedic medicine or home remidies. Better get evaluated and then management accordingly.
Not due to vaccine...Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this rash... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You can take Tablet Avil for instant relief. However kindly consult for better diagnosis and management.